Starting a new chapter in life is a daunting proposition. You go into the “what if” scenarios and everything that could possibly go wrong. The nerve-wracking questions come in. How will this play out? Will it work? Then, the make-or-break one: What if I fail? Questions like these make a challenging task even more difficult. To get you off to a promising start rather than a shaky one, I offer you 10 inspirational quotes to ease you into a new chapter.
1. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” - Prince.
2. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” - Seneca
3. “Every moment is a fresh beginning,” - T.S. Eliot
4. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” - Lao Tzu
5. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” - Germany Kent
6. “It all begins when the soul would have its way with you.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” - Buddha
8. “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.” - Louis L’Amour
9. “The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.” Steve Jobs
10. “One day you will wake up, and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” - Paulo Coelho
Until next time… look behind and beyond the veil...