"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." - Oprah Winfrey
I always seek opportunity. That’s exactly what I see a new year as. Opportunity to make the happiest life we can make for ourselves.
I also see it as a time to shine a spotlight on the blessings that we have. They aren’t hard to find. Waking up one more time is a blessing. Being supported by a universe that is wide and waiting for you to take what it has to offer is another blessing.
To start off this new year, instead of resolutions, let’s make affirmations. Affirmations that will put us on a strong path for 2019. All we have to do is believe them when we say them. Here are 10 gratitude affirmations to start the new year:
1. I appreciate all that has been, all that is, and all that is coming.
2. I am grateful for all my blessings.
3. I happy for all the love in my life.
4. I appreciate that I receive all I need with ease and comfort.
5. I am thankful to my body for all that it does.
6. I am grateful for the power I have to create my own life.
7. I am grateful to nature and all it provides.
8. I am thankful for this day and all my days.
9. I am grateful to all I have encountered on my journey.
10. I am happy for all the time I have been given.
Until next time... look behind and beyond the veil...
Have any to add? Post in the comments below!